- BIOINFORMATICS Projects and Tools developed (2006-2016):
- AlteredExpression :: Finding significant genes with altered or deregulated expression.
- APID interactomes :: Providing proteome-based interactomes
with controlled quality for multiple species and derived networks.
- Functional Gene Networks :: R/Bioc package to generate
gene networks derived from functional enrichment and clustering.
- GATExplorer :: Genomic and Transcriptomic Explorer, a human gene browser with mapping of all Affymetrix probes.
- GeneTerm-Linker :: Tool for non-redundant functional enrichment analysis.
- Human Coexpression Network :: Human gene network based on tissue expression profiling.
- MORE RECENT STUDIES, METHODS and PROJECTS (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019):
:: Decomposing heterogeneous population cohorts for patient stratification and discovery of subclass biomarkers using omic data profiling.
:: Tool to transform PATHWAYS into NETWORKS in an expression specific context.
- EU Project ArrestAD
:: A European Commission funded FET-OPEN project testing new ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- EU Project FlySMALS
:: (JPND Project) Common RNA-dependent pathways for motor neuron degeneration in Spinal Muscular Atrophy & Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- PUBLICATIONS (PubMed)
- COURSEs on Bioinformatics
- CiC - Bioinformatics Unit
- CiC - Web General